Scrabble word: DISMANTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISMANTLE exist?
Definitions of DISMANTLE in dictionaries:
- verb - tear down so as to make flat with the ground
- verb - take apart into its constituent pieces
- verb - take off or remove
- To take apart; disassemble; tear down.
- To put an end to in a gradual systematic way: dismantling the cumbersome regulations for interstate trucking.
- To strip of furnishings or equipment: dismantled the house before knocking it down.
- To strip of covering or clothing.
There are 9 letters in DISMANTLE: A D E I L M N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISMANTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISMANTLE plus a wildcard: DISMANTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISMANTLE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISMANTLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.