Scrabble word: DATELINE
Is DATELINE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DATELINE in dictionaries:
- noun - an imaginary line on the surface of the earth following (approximately) the 180th meridian
- noun - a line at the beginning of a news article giving the date and place of origin of the news dispatch
- verb - mark with a date and place
- A phrase at the beginning of a newspaper or magazine article that gives the date and place of its origin.
- verb - to provide a news story with its date and place of origin
There are 8 letters in DATELINE: A D E E I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DATELINE
Click to search all anagrams of DATELINE plus a wildcard: DATELINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DATELINE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DATELINE
Lookup in Wiki for DATELINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.