Scrabble word: DATELINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DATELINE exist?
Definitions of DATELINE in dictionaries:
- noun - an imaginary line on the surface of the earth following (approximately) the 180th meridian
- noun - a line at the beginning of a news article giving the date and place of origin of the news dispatch
- verb - mark with a date and place
- A phrase at the beginning of a newspaper or magazine article that gives the date and place of its origin.
- verb - to provide a news story with its date and place of origin