Scrabble word: ALIENATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALIENATED exist?
Definitions of ALIENATED in dictionaries:
- verb - arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness
- verb - transfer property or ownership
- verb - make withdrawn or isolated or emotionally dissociated
- adj - socially disoriented
- adj - caused to be unloved
- verb - to make indifferent or unfriendly
There are 9 letters in ALIENATED: A A D E E I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALIENATED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALIENATED plus a wildcard: ALIENATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALIENATED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALIENATED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.