Scrabble word: ALIENATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALIENATE exist?
Definitions of ALIENATE in dictionaries:
- verb - arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness
- verb - transfer property or ownership
- verb - make withdrawn or isolated or emotionally dissociated
- To cause to become withdrawn or unresponsive; isolate or dissociate emotionally: The numbing labor tended to alienate workers.
- To cause to be transferred; turn away: “He succeeded... in alienating the affections of my only ward” (Oscar Wilde).
- To transfer (property or a right) to the ownership of another, especially by an act of the owner rather than by inheritance.
- verb - to make indifferent or unfriendly
There are 8 letters in ALIENATE: A A E E I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALIENATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALIENATE plus a wildcard: ALIENATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALIENATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALIENATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.