Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALIENATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALIENATE exist?
Definitions of ALIENATE in dictionaries:
- verb - arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness
- verb - transfer property or ownership
- verb - make withdrawn or isolated or emotionally dissociated
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_E.
- To cause to become withdrawn or unresponsive; isolate or dissociate emotionally: The numbing labor tended to alienate workers.
- To cause to be transferred; turn away: “He succeeded... in alienating the affections of my only ward” (Oscar Wilde).
- To transfer (property or a right) to the ownership of another, especially by an act of the owner rather than by inheritance.
- v - to make indifferent or unfriendly
There are 8 letters in ALIENATE: A A E E I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALIENATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALIENATE plus a wildcard: ALIENATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALIENATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALIENATE
- Home Clipart Cartoons Cartoon ... 6724 of 16481
- How to lose interest and alienate viewers THE MOVIE - DVD Review ...
- out the movie trailer video for How to Lose Friends & alienate ...
- alienate Poster - Trailer Addict
- How to Lose Friends and alienate People Sobering Conclusion
- First Look HOW TO LOSE FRIENDS And alienate People
- Its trickyif we try to show a human side we may alienate his base ...
- Return to the alienateD Web Page
- Photo. alienate Perception DAVID ROCCATO
- How To Lose Friends and alienate People - Megan Fox Image (7101446 ...