Scrabble word: SLANDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLANDER exist?
Definitions of SLANDER in dictionaries:
- noun - words falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another
- noun - an abusive attack on a person's character or good name
- verb - charge falsely or with malicious intent
- Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person’s reputation.
- To communicate a slander about.
- verb - to attack the good name of
There are 7 letters in SLANDER: A D E L N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLANDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLANDER plus a wildcard: SLANDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLANDER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLANDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.