Scrabble word: EVERLASTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVERLASTING exist?
Definitions of EVERLASTING in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various plants of various genera of the family Compositae having flowers that can be dried without loss of form or color
- adj - continuing forever or indefinitely
- adj - without qualification
- Lasting forever; eternal.
- Continuing indefinitely or for a long period of time.
- Persisting too long; tedious: everlasting complaints.
- Eternal duration; eternity.
- Any of various plants, such as the strawflower or one of the genus Anaphalis, that retain form and color long after they are dry.
There are 11 letters in EVERLASTING: A E E G I L N R S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVERLASTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVERLASTING plus a wildcard: EVERLASTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVERLASTING
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EVERLASTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.