Scrabble word: EVERLASTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVERLASTING exist?
Definitions of EVERLASTING in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various plants of various genera of the family Compositae having flowers that can be dried without loss of form or color
- adj - continuing forever or indefinitely
- adj - without qualification
- Lasting forever; eternal.
- Continuing indefinitely or for a long period of time.
- Persisting too long; tedious: everlasting complaints.
- Eternal duration; eternity.
- Any of various plants, such as the strawflower or one of the genus Anaphalis, that retain form and color long after they are dry.