Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NEGATIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEGATIVE exist?
Definitions of NEGATIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a reply of denial
- noun - a piece of photographic film showing an image with light and shade or colors reversed
- verb - vote against
- adj - characterized by or displaying negation or denial or opposition or resistance
- adj - expressing or consisting of a negation or refusal or denial
- adj - having the quality of something harmful or unpleasant
- adj - not indicating the presence of microorganisms or disease or a specific condition
- adj - reckoned in a direction opposite to that regarded as positive
- adj - less than zero
- adj - designed or tending to discredit, especially without positive or helpful suggestions
- adj - having a negative charge
- adj - involving disadvantage or harm
- Expressing, containing, or consisting of a negation, refusal, or denial: gave a negative answer to our request for funding.
- Indicating opposition or resistance: a negative reaction to the new advertising campaign.
- Having no positive features: negative ideas; a negative outlook on life.
- Marked by or exhibiting features, such as hostility, that cannot be deemed positive or constructive: conducted a negative campaign against his opponent.
- Not indicating the presence of microorganisms, disease, or a specific condition.
- Designating a proposition that denies agreement between a subject and its predicate.
- Relating to or designating a quantity less than zero.
- Relating to or designating the sign (–).
- Relating to or designating a quantity to be subtracted from another.
- Relating to or designating a quantity, a number, an angle, a velocity, or a direction in a sense opposite to another of the same magnitude indicated or understood to be positive.
- Relating to or designating an electric charge of the same sign as that of an electron, indicated by the symbol (–).
- Relating to or designating a body having an excess of electrons.
- Of or designating an ion, the anion, that is attracted to a positive electrode.
- Moving or turning away from a stimulus, such as light: a negative tropism.
- A statement or an act indicating or expressing a contradiction, denial, or refusal.
- A statement or an act that is highly critical of another or of others: campaign advertising that was based solely on negatives.
- Something that lacks all positive, affirmative, or encouraging features; an element that is the counterpoint of the positive: “Life is full of overwhelming odds.
- A feature or characteristic that is not deemed positive, affirmative, or desirable: “As voters get to know his liberal views, his negatives will rise” (Richard M.
- A word or part of a word, such as no, not, or non-, that indicates negation.
- The side in a debate that contradicts or opposes the question being debated.
- An image in which the light areas of the object rendered appear dark and the dark areas appear light.
- A film, plate, or other photographic material containing such an image.
- A negative quantity.
- To refuse to approve; veto.
- To deny; contradict.
- To demonstrate to be false; disprove.
- To counteract or neutralize.
- v - to forbid or prevent authoritatively
There are 8 letters in NEGATIVE: A E E G I N T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEGATIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEGATIVE plus a wildcard: NEGATIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEGATIVE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NEGATIVE
- Bank Jobs And Preparation Reduce negative marks in Bank exam
- Positive and negative Feelings are Your Internal Guidance System At ...
- photos of aloha negative photo
- What Am I Thinking negative
- Ben Neals Blog July 2008
- Easy Ways to Disarm negative Thoughts infuse your spirit
- Using the 3-step writing process for negative messages macln
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.