Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEVIGATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEVIGATE exist?
Definitions of LEVIGATE in dictionaries:
- To make into a smooth, fine powder or paste, as by grinding when moist.
- To separate fine particles from coarse by grinding in water.
- To suspend in a liquid.
- To make smooth; polish.
- v - to reduce to a fine powder
There are 8 letters in LEVIGATE: A E E G I L T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEVIGATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEVIGATE plus a wildcard: LEVIGATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEVIGATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEVIGATE
- Pietre dItalia
- Ho conosciuto Meraviglie di Marco Nones land art gallery
- levigate Definition. Crossword Dictionary.
- Le 10 spiagge piu desiderate del web trivagando
- levigate e calibrate per MODELLISTI NAVALI Tavole di pero levigate ...
- Scegli i tuoi stickers preferiti direttamente dal nostro catalogo ...
- Geo - Tavoli - Cantori
- Home Progetti Centri Commerciali Parco leonardo
- Foto Pietre levigate
- George panchetta - Cantori
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.