Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REGIVEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGIVEN exist?
Definitions of REGIVEN in dictionaries:
- adj - to transfer freely to another's possession [v GAVE, GIVEN, GIVING, GIVES] : GIVEABLE
There are 7 letters in REGIVEN: E E G I N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REGIVEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REGIVEN plus a wildcard: REGIVEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REGIVEN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REGIVEN
- regiven - Raven - Elsword Italia
- The Waters Receded Steve Hryniuk Web Porfolio & Blog
- dynamic universe of spheres which revolve and rotate until their ...
- soil 2
- scope of work template
- PIPE ORGANS Oude Kerk Amsterdam