Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EVERTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVERTING exist?
Definitions of EVERTING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of turning inside out
- verb - turn inside out
- v - to turn outward or inside out
There are 8 letters in EVERTING: E E G I N R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVERTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVERTING plus a wildcard: EVERTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVERTING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EVERTING
- everting turns the wound edges outwards towards surgeon.
- INJECTION MOLDING Everything You Always Wanted in a Shutoff Nozzle ...
- everting suture correction of lower lid involutional entropion ...
- Lower eyelid everting sutures
- ... Old World Swallowtail caterpillar everting its osmeterium in defense
- Figure 2-4 Slitlamp examination. (Photo by M Narahara.) (Courtesy of ...
- everting on Red
- Graphics Archive - everting the Sphere by David Ben-Zvi and Nathaniel ...
- everting Ureterocele
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.