Scrabble word: DIVERGENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIVERGENT exist?
Definitions of DIVERGENT in dictionaries:
- adj - diverging from another or from a standard
- adj - tending to move apart in different directions
- Drawing apart from a common point; diverging.
- Departing from convention.
- Differing from another: a divergent opinion.
- Failing to approach a limit; not convergent.
There are 9 letters in DIVERGENT: D E E G I N R T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIVERGENT plus a wildcard: DIVERGENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIVERGENT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIVERGENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.