Scrabble word: DIVERGE
Is DIVERGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DIVERGE in dictionaries:
- verb - move or draw apart
- verb - have no limits as a mathematical series
- verb - extend in a different direction
- verb - be at variance with
- To go or extend in different directions from a common point; branch out.
- To differ, as in opinion or manner.
- To depart from a set course or norm; deviate.
- To fail to approach a limit, as an infinite sequence.
- verb - to move in different directions from a common point
There are 7 letters in DIVERGE: D E E G I R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVERGE
Click to search all anagrams of DIVERGE plus a wildcard: DIVERGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIVERGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIVERGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.