Scrabble word: ENDIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENDIVE exist?
Definitions of ENDIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - widely cultivated herb with leaves valued as salad green
- noun - variety of endive having leaves with irregular frilled edges
- An Indian plant (Cichorium endivia) cultivated for its crown of crisp, succulent leaves used in salads.
- A variety of the common chicory Cichorium intybus cultivated to produce a narrow, pointed cluster of whitish leaves used in salads.
- noun - an herb cultivated as a salad plant
There are 6 letters in ENDIVE: D E E I N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENDIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENDIVE plus a wildcard: ENDIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENDIVE
Images for ENDIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.