Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIVENED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIVENED exist?
Definitions of LIVENED in dictionaries:
- verb - make lively
- adv - full of energy [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : LIVELILY
There are 7 letters in LIVENED: D E E I L N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIVENED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIVENED plus a wildcard: LIVENED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIVENED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIVENED
- her dirty blonde color is livened up with lighter highlights
- Image directory
- Thread The Board Seems To Have livened Up A Bit...
- Inanimates livened up for Red Nose Day Compute Scotland
- 72 An anti-smoking sorcerer Rebels with a Cause
- Gallaghers Steakhouse Las Vegas - Restaurant Reviews - TripAdvisor
- Chantelles blog 2012 Academy Awards Red Carpet
- ... host of Bizarre Foods livened up the festivities at Comfort Classics
- Handmade Chunky Green and Orange Gemstone Necklace on Large Silver ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.