Scrabble word: REVEALING
Is REVEALING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REVEALING in dictionaries:
- noun - the speech act of making something evident
- verb - make visible
- verb - make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret
- verb - disclose directly or through prophets
- adj - disclosing unintentionally
- adj - showing or making known
- Permitting an elucidating glimpse or a perception of something intimate or concealed: a very revealing biography; a revealing gown.
- verb - to make known
There are 9 letters in REVEALING: A E E G I L N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVEALING
Click to search all anagrams of REVEALING plus a wildcard: REVEALING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVEALING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVEALING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.