Is VERSATILE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VERSATILE in various dictionaries:
- adj - having great diversity or variety
- adj - changeable or inconstant
- adj - competent in many areas and able to turn with ease from one thing to another
- adj - able to move freely in all directions
- Capable of doing many things competently.
- Having varied uses or serving many functions: “The most versatile of vegetables is the tomato” (Craig Claiborne).
- Variable or inconstant; changeable: a versatile temperament.
- Capable of moving freely in all directions, as the antenna of an insect, the toe of an owl, or the loosely attached anther of a flower.
There are 9 letters in VERSATILE: A E E I L R S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VERSATILE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VERSATILE, to go: VERSATILE?
Rearrange the letters in VERSATILE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of VERSATILE
8 letters out of VERSATILE
7 letters out of VERSATILE
6 letters out of VERSATILE
5 letters out of VERSATILE
4 letters out of VERSATILE
3 letters out of VERSATILE
2 letters out of VERSATILE
Contextual use of VERSATILE
What's nearby VERSATILE
Lookup in Wiki for VERSATILE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VERSATILE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VERSATILE"