Scrabble word: VERSATILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERSATILE exist?
Definitions of VERSATILE in dictionaries:
- adj - having great diversity or variety
- adj - changeable or inconstant
- adj - competent in many areas and able to turn with ease from one thing to another
- adj - able to move freely in all directions
- Capable of doing many things competently.
- Having varied uses or serving many functions: “The most versatile of vegetables is the tomato” (Craig Claiborne).
- Variable or inconstant; changeable: a versatile temperament.
- Capable of moving freely in all directions, as the antenna of an insect, the toe of an owl, or the loosely attached anther of a flower.
There are 9 letters in VERSATILE: A E E I L R S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERSATILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERSATILE plus a wildcard: VERSATILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERSATILE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VERSATILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.