Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEVIRATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEVIRATE exist?
Definitions of LEVIRATE in dictionaries:
- noun - the biblical institution whereby a man must marry the widow of his childless brother in order to maintain the brother's line
- The practice of marrying the widow of one’s brother to maintain his line, as required by ancient Hebrew law.
- n - the custom of marrying the widow of one's brother
There are 8 letters in LEVIRATE: A E E I L R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEVIRATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEVIRATE plus a wildcard: LEVIRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEVIRATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEVIRATE
- ... that members consist ofit would establish history levirate marriage
- Blue Truck Red State April 2009
- Friendship Quotes Malayalam
- levirate Marriage and the Family in Ancient Judaism Amazon.fr Dvora ...
- levirate Marriage - New World Encyclopedia
- The Family as a Property System
- The Judean Desert around the Monastery of St Gerasimus
- Restored 2.5 hp DW Onan and Sons antique engine running. Was built by ...
- ... prostitution the levirate law women in early bible history women
- Life of Christ ---- 469 ----- Sun AM1 ----- 1262009 ----- 011000
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.