Scrabble word: RELATIVE
Is RELATIVE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RELATIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person related by blood or marriage
- noun - an animal or plant that bears a relationship to another (as related by common descent or by membership in the same genus)
- adj - estimated by comparison
- adj - properly related in size or degree or other measurable characteristics
- Having pertinence or relevance; connected or related.
- Considered in comparison with something else: the relative quiet of the suburbs.
- Dependent on or interconnected with something else; not absolute.
- Referring to or qualifying an antecedent, as the pronoun who in the man who was on TV or that in the dictionary that I use.
- Having the same key signature.
- One related by kinship, common origin, or marriage.
- Something having a relation or connection to something else.
- A relative pronoun.
- noun - one who is connected with another by blood or marriage
There are 8 letters in RELATIVE: A E E I L R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RELATIVE
Click to search all anagrams of RELATIVE plus a wildcard: RELATIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELATIVE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RELATIVE
Lookup in Wiki for RELATIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.