Scrabble word: RELATIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELATIVE exist?
Definitions of RELATIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person related by blood or marriage
- noun - an animal or plant that bears a relationship to another (as related by common descent or by membership in the same genus)
- adj - estimated by comparison
- adj - properly related in size or degree or other measurable characteristics
- Having pertinence or relevance; connected or related.
- Considered in comparison with something else: the relative quiet of the suburbs.
- Dependent on or interconnected with something else; not absolute.
- Referring to or qualifying an antecedent, as the pronoun who in the man who was on TV or that in the dictionary that I use.
- Having the same key signature.
- One related by kinship, common origin, or marriage.
- Something having a relation or connection to something else.
- A relative pronoun.
- noun - one who is connected with another by blood or marriage