Is ANTISTROPHE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANTISTROPHE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the section of a choral ode answering a previous strophe in classical Greek drama
- The second stanza, and those like it, in a poem consisting of alternating stanzas in contrasting metric form.
- The second division of the triad of a Pindaric ode, having the same stanza form as the strophe.
- The choral movement in classical Greek drama following and in the same meter as the strophe, sung while the chorus moves in the opposite direction from that of the strophe.
- The part of a choral ode sung while this movement is executed.
There are 11 letters in ANTISTROPHE: A E H I N O P R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANTISTROPHE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANTISTROPHE, to go: ANTISTROPHE?
Rearrange the letters in ANTISTROPHE and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of ANTISTROPHE
10 letters out of ANTISTROPHE
9 letters out of ANTISTROPHE
8 letters out of ANTISTROPHE
7 letters out of ANTISTROPHE
6 letters out of ANTISTROPHE
5 letters out of ANTISTROPHE
4 letters out of ANTISTROPHE
3 letters out of ANTISTROPHE
2 letters out of ANTISTROPHE
Contextual use of ANTISTROPHE
What's nearby ANTISTROPHE
Lookup in Wiki for ANTISTROPHE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANTISTROPHE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANTISTROPHE"