Scrabble word: ANTISTROPHE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANTISTROPHE exist?
Definitions of ANTISTROPHE in dictionaries:
- noun - the section of a choral ode answering a previous strophe in classical Greek drama
- The second stanza, and those like it, in a poem consisting of alternating stanzas in contrasting metric form.
- The second division of the triad of a Pindaric ode, having the same stanza form as the strophe.
- The choral movement in classical Greek drama following and in the same meter as the strophe, sung while the chorus moves in the opposite direction from that of the strophe.
- The part of a choral ode sung while this movement is executed.
There are 11 letters in ANTISTROPHE: A E H I N O P R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANTISTROPHE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANTISTROPHE plus a wildcard: ANTISTROPHE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANTISTROPHE
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANTISTROPHE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.