Scrabble word: ESTABLISHMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESTABLISHMENT exist?
Definitions of ESTABLISHMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of forming or establishing something
- noun - an organization founded and united for a specific purpose
- noun - the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something
- noun - a public or private structure (business or governmental or educational) including buildings and equipment for business or residence
- noun - any large organization
- noun - (ecology) the process by which a plant or animal becomes established in a new habitat
- noun - the cognitive process of establishing a valid proof
- The act of establishing.
- The condition or fact of being established.
- An arranged order or system, especially a legal code.
- A permanent civil, political, or military organization.
- An established church.
- A place of residence or business with its possessions and staff.
- A public or private institution, such as a hospital or school.
- Often Establishment.
- A group of people holding most of the power and influence in a government or society.
- A controlling group in a given field of activity.