Scrabble word: ESTABLISHMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESTABLISHMENT exist?
Definitions of ESTABLISHMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of forming or establishing something
- noun - an organization founded and united for a specific purpose
- noun - the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something
- noun - a public or private structure (business or governmental or educational) including buildings and equipment for business or residence
- noun - any large organization
- noun - (ecology) the process by which a plant or animal becomes established in a new habitat
- noun - the cognitive process of establishing a valid proof
- The act of establishing.
- The condition or fact of being established.
- An arranged order or system, especially a legal code.
- A permanent civil, political, or military organization.
- An established church.
- A place of residence or business with its possessions and staff.
- A public or private institution, such as a hospital or school.
- Often Establishment.
- A group of people holding most of the power and influence in a government or society.
- A controlling group in a given field of activity.
There are 13 letters in ESTABLISHMENT: A B E E H I L M N S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESTABLISHMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESTABLISHMENT plus a wildcard: ESTABLISHMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESTABLISHMENT
13 letter words
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ESTABLISHMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.