Scrabble word: ESTABLISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESTABLISH exist?
Definitions of ESTABLISH in dictionaries:
- verb - set up or found
- verb - set up or lay the groundwork for
- verb - establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment
- verb - institute, enact, or establish
- verb - bring about
- verb - place
- verb - build or establish something abstract
- verb - use as a basis for
- To set up; found.
- To bring about; generate: establish goodwill in the neighborhood.
- To place or settle in a secure position or condition; install: They established me in my own business.
- To make firm or secure.
- To cause to be recognized and accepted: a discovery that established his reputation.
- To introduce and put (a law, for example) into force.
- To prove the validity or truth of: The defense attorneys established the innocence of the accused.
- To make a state institution of (a church).
There are 9 letters in ESTABLISH: A B E H I L S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESTABLISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESTABLISH plus a wildcard: ESTABLISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESTABLISH
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ESTABLISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.