Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THESIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does THESIS exist?
Definitions of THESIS in dictionaries:
- noun - an unproved statement put forward as a premise in an argument
- noun - a treatise advancing a new point of view resulting from research
- A proposition that is maintained by argument.
- A dissertation advancing an original point of view as a result of research, especially as a requirement for an academic degree.
- A hypothetical proposition, especially one put forth without proof.
- The first stage of the Hegelian dialectic process.
- The long or accented part of a metrical foot, especially in quantitative verse.
- The unaccented or short part of a metrical foot, especially in accentual verse.
- The accented section of a measure.
- noun - a proposition put forward for discussion
There are 6 letters in THESIS: E H I S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THESIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THESIS plus a wildcard: THESIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THESIS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THESIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.