Scrabble word: THESIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does THESIS exist?
Definitions of THESIS in dictionaries:
- noun - an unproved statement put forward as a premise in an argument
- noun - a treatise advancing a new point of view resulting from research
- A proposition that is maintained by argument.
- A dissertation advancing an original point of view as a result of research, especially as a requirement for an academic degree.
- A hypothetical proposition, especially one put forth without proof.
- The first stage of the Hegelian dialectic process.
- The long or accented part of a metrical foot, especially in quantitative verse.
- The unaccented or short part of a metrical foot, especially in accentual verse.
- The accented section of a measure.
- noun - a proposition put forward for discussion