Scrabble word: BLEMISH
Is BLEMISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLEMISH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
- verb - mar or spoil the appearance of
- verb - mar or impair with a flaw
- verb - add a flaw or blemish to
- An imperfection that mars or impairs; a flaw or defect.
- verb - to detract from the perfection or wholeness of
There are 7 letters in BLEMISH: B E H I L M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLEMISH
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLEMISH, to go: BLEMISH?
Rearrange the letters in BLEMISH and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BLEMISH
5 letters out of BLEMISH
4 letters out of BLEMISH
3 letters out of BLEMISH
2 letters out of BLEMISH
Images for BLEMISH
Lookup in Wiki for BLEMISH
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.