Scrabble word: BLEMISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLEMISH exist?
Definitions of BLEMISH in dictionaries:
- noun - a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
- verb - mar or spoil the appearance of
- verb - mar or impair with a flaw
- verb - add a flaw or blemish to
- An imperfection that mars or impairs; a flaw or defect.
- verb - to detract from the perfection or wholeness of
There are 7 letters in BLEMISH: B E H I L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLEMISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLEMISH plus a wildcard: BLEMISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLEMISH
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLEMISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.