Scrabble word: ENABLE
Is ENABLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ENABLE in dictionaries:
- verb - render capable or able for some task
- To supply with the means, knowledge, or opportunity; make able: a hole in the fence that enabled us to watch; techniques that enable surgeons to open and repair the heart.
- To make feasible or possible: funds that will enable construction of new schools.
- To give legal power, capacity, or sanction to: a law enabling the new federal agency.
- To make operational; activate: enabled the computer’s modem; enable a nuclear warhead.
- adv - capable of happening or proving true [adj -BLER, -BLEST] : POSSIBLY
There are 6 letters in ENABLE: A B E E L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENABLE
Click to search all anagrams of ENABLE plus a wildcard: ENABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENABLE
Images for ENABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.