Scrabble word: ENABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENABLE exist?
Definitions of ENABLE in dictionaries:
- verb - render capable or able for some task
- To supply with the means, knowledge, or opportunity; make able: a hole in the fence that enabled us to watch; techniques that enable surgeons to open and repair the heart.
- To make feasible or possible: funds that will enable construction of new schools.
- To give legal power, capacity, or sanction to: a law enabling the new federal agency.
- To make operational; activate: enabled the computer’s modem; enable a nuclear warhead.
- adv - capable of happening or proving true [adj -BLER, -BLEST] : POSSIBLY