Scrabble word: NEBULAE
Is NEBULAE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NEBULAE in dictionaries:
- noun - a medicinal liquid preparation intended for use in an atomizer
- noun - cloudiness of the urine
- noun - an immense cloud of gas (mainly hydrogen) and dust in interstellar space
- noun - (pathology) a faint cloudy spot on the cornea
- adj - a cloud-like interstellar mass [n -LAS or -LAE] : NEBULAR
There are 7 letters in NEBULAE: A B E E L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEBULAE
Click to search all anagrams of NEBULAE plus a wildcard: NEBULAE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEBULAE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NEBULAE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.