Scrabble word: UNABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNABLE exist?
Definitions of UNABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - (usually followed by `to') not having the necessary means or skill or know-how
- adj - (usually followed by `to') lacking necessary physical or mental ability
- adj - lacking in power or forcefulness
- Lacking the necessary power, authority, or means; not able; incapable: unable to get to town without a car.
- Lacking mental or physical capability or efficiency; incompetent: unable to walk.
- adj - having sufficient power, skill, or resources
- noun - a communications code word for the letter A