Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UNABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNABLE exist?
Definitions of UNABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - (usually followed by `to') not having the necessary means or skill or know-how
- adj - (usually followed by `to') lacking necessary physical or mental ability
- adj - lacking in power or forcefulness
- Lacking the necessary power, authority, or means; not able; incapable: unable to get to town without a car.
- Lacking mental or physical capability or efficiency; incompetent: unable to walk.
- adj - having sufficient power, skill, or resources
- n - a communications code word for the letter A
There are 6 letters in UNABLE: A B E L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNABLE plus a wildcard: UNABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNABLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNABLE
- How To Fix unable To Open .exe File Error On Windows Review Unit
- Soaking wet and unable to pronounce where we are
- ... Hall exclusive track premiere hosted by Cvlt Nation Rarely unable
- Bible To Ephesus and beyond
- ... chick close to slaughter age unable to walk from accelerated growth
- Accs au catalogue en ligne Voir la notice
- Online catalogue View notice
- unable Records unable Records - Independent Punk Rock Record Label ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.