Scrabble word: NEBULA
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEBULA exist?
Definitions of NEBULA in dictionaries:
- noun - a medicinal liquid preparation intended for use in an atomizer
- noun - cloudiness of the urine
- noun - an immense cloud of gas (mainly hydrogen) and dust in interstellar space
- noun - (pathology) a faint cloudy spot on the cornea
- A diffuse mass of interstellar dust or gas or both, visible as luminous patches or areas of darkness depending on the way the mass absorbs or reflects incident radiation.
- A cloudy spot on the cornea.
- Cloudiness in the urine.
- A liquid medication applied by spraying.
- adj - a cloud-like interstellar mass [n -LAS or -LAE] : NEBULAR