Scrabble word: NEBULA
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEBULA exist?
Definitions of NEBULA in dictionaries:
- noun - a medicinal liquid preparation intended for use in an atomizer
- noun - cloudiness of the urine
- noun - an immense cloud of gas (mainly hydrogen) and dust in interstellar space
- noun - (pathology) a faint cloudy spot on the cornea
- A diffuse mass of interstellar dust or gas or both, visible as luminous patches or areas of darkness depending on the way the mass absorbs or reflects incident radiation.
- A cloudy spot on the cornea.
- Cloudiness in the urine.
- A liquid medication applied by spraying.
- adj - a cloud-like interstellar mass [n -LAS or -LAE] : NEBULAR
There are 6 letters in NEBULA: A B E L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEBULA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEBULA plus a wildcard: NEBULA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEBULA
Images for NEBULA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.