Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BATISTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BATISTE exist?
Definitions of BATISTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin plain-weave cotton or linen fabric
- A fine, plain-woven fabric made from various fibers and used especially for clothing.
- n - a sheer fabric
There are 7 letters in BATISTE: A B E I S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BATISTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BATISTE plus a wildcard: BATISTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BATISTE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BATISTE
- batiste Dry Shampoo Hello Dollface Beauty
- Dario batiste Profile - Football Recruiting
- Jean Baptiste de Lamarck - Pulsar para ampliar
- LAWRENCE batiste HEAD SHOT 025
- Showing 1 - 12 of 26 Search Results for white batiste sheer
- Leanne Marie batiste Dry Shampoo
- Larry batiste Pure Delite Music CCD Expo - Loomis CA
- batiste as the name implies is of French origin commercially ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.