Scrabble word: SIAMESE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIAMESE exist?
Definitions of SIAMESE in dictionaries:
- noun - a branch of the Tai languages
- noun - a native or inhabitant of Thailand
- noun - an inlet with two or more couplings to which a hose can be attached so that fire engines can pump water into the sprinkler system of a building
- noun - a slender short-haired blue-eyed breed of cat having a pale coat with dark ears paws face and tail tip
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand or its people
- adj - of or relating to the languages of the Thai people
- adj - of or relating to Thailand
- Of or relating to Siam; Thai.
- Closely connected or very similar; twin.
- A native or inhabitant of Siam; a Thai.
- The Thai language.
- noun - a water pipe with a connection for two hoses