Scrabble word: SIAMESES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIAMESES exist?
Definitions of SIAMESES in dictionaries:
- noun - a branch of the Tai languages
- noun - a native or inhabitant of Thailand
- noun - an inlet with two or more couplings to which a hose can be attached so that fire engines can pump water into the sprinkler system of a building
- noun - a slender short-haired blue-eyed breed of cat having a pale coat with dark ears paws face and tail tip
- noun - a water pipe with a connection for two hoses
There are 8 letters in SIAMESES: A E E I M S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIAMESES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIAMESES plus a wildcard: SIAMESES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIAMESES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIAMESES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.