Scrabble word: SIAMESES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIAMESES exist?
Definitions of SIAMESES in dictionaries:
- noun - a branch of the Tai languages
- noun - a native or inhabitant of Thailand
- noun - an inlet with two or more couplings to which a hose can be attached so that fire engines can pump water into the sprinkler system of a building
- noun - a slender short-haired blue-eyed breed of cat having a pale coat with dark ears paws face and tail tip
- noun - a water pipe with a connection for two hoses