Scrabble word: MESSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MESSES exist?
Definitions of MESSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of confusion and disorderliness
- noun - informal terms for a difficult situation
- noun - soft semiliquid food
- noun - a meal eaten in a mess hall by service personnel
- noun - a (large) military dining room where service personnel eat or relax
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- verb - eat in a mess hall
- verb - make a mess of or create disorder in
- verb - to make dirty or untidy
There are 6 letters in MESSES: E E M S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MESSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MESSES plus a wildcard: MESSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MESSES
Images for MESSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.