Scrabble word: THIMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does THIMBLE exist?
Definitions of THIMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - as much as a thimble will hold
- noun - a small metal cap to protect the finger while sewing
- A small cup made of metal, ceramic, plastic, leather, or other hard material, worn for protection on the finger that pushes the needle in sewing.
- Any of various tubular sockets or sleeves in machinery.
- A metal ring fitted in an eye of a sail to prevent chafing.
- A metal ring around which a rope splice is passed.
- noun - a cap used to protect the fingertip during sewing
There are 7 letters in THIMBLE: B E H I L M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THIMBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THIMBLE plus a wildcard: THIMBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THIMBLE
Images for THIMBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.