Scrabble word: THIMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does THIMBLE exist?
Definitions of THIMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - as much as a thimble will hold
- noun - a small metal cap to protect the finger while sewing
- A small cup made of metal, ceramic, plastic, leather, or other hard material, worn for protection on the finger that pushes the needle in sewing.
- Any of various tubular sockets or sleeves in machinery.
- A metal ring fitted in an eye of a sail to prevent chafing.
- A metal ring around which a rope splice is passed.
- noun - a cap used to protect the fingertip during sewing