Is THIMBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THIMBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - as much as a thimble will hold
- noun - a small metal cap to protect the finger while sewing
- A small cup made of metal, ceramic, plastic, leather, or other hard material, worn for protection on the finger that pushes the needle in sewing.
- Any of various tubular sockets or sleeves in machinery.
- A metal ring fitted in an eye of a sail to prevent chafing.
- A metal ring around which a rope splice is passed.
- noun - a cap used to protect the fingertip during sewing
There are 7 letters in THIMBLE: B E H I L M T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THIMBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of THIMBLE, to go: THIMBLE?
Rearrange the letters in THIMBLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of THIMBLE
6 letters out of THIMBLE
5 letters out of THIMBLE
4 letters out of THIMBLE
3 letters out of THIMBLE
2 letters out of THIMBLE
Contextual use of THIMBLE
What's nearby THIMBLE
Lookup in Wiki for THIMBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THIMBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THIMBLE"