Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TIMBALE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIMBALE exist?
Definitions of TIMBALE in dictionaries:
- noun - individual serving of minced e.g. meat or fish in a rich creamy sauce baked in a small pastry mold or timbale shell
- noun - small pastry shell for creamy mixtures of minced foods
- A custardlike dish of cheese, chicken, fish, or vegetables baked in a drum-shaped pastry mold.
- The pastry mold in which this food is baked.
- noun - a pastry shell shaped like a drum
There are 7 letters in TIMBALE: A B E I L M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIMBALE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIMBALE plus a wildcard: TIMBALE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIMBALE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TIMBALE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.