Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BIMETAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIMETAL exist?
Definitions of BIMETAL in dictionaries:
- noun - material made by bonding together sheets of two different metals
- adj - formed of two different metals or alloys
- n - something composed of two metals
There are 7 letters in BIMETAL: A B E I L M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIMETAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIMETAL plus a wildcard: BIMETAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIMETAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BIMETAL
- Explination of bimetal Strips
- bimetal Thermostat (WK-03-D2) - China Adjustable Thermostat bimetal ...
- The Velan Theory - What is bimetal
- bimetal Thermometer - T9392 - HM (China Manufacturer) - Clocks Watches ...
- bimetal Thermometer - China bimetal Thermometer Temperature Gauge
- Definition of bimetal and the meanings bimetal - The Meanings
- bimetal stamping (circuit breaker)View thermal bimetalYADA Product ...
- KSD301 bimetal Thermostat (China Manufacturer) - Other Electrical ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.