Scrabble word: BITTEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BITTEN exist?
Definitions of BITTEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a wound resulting from biting by an animal or a person
- noun - a small amount of solid food
- noun - a painful wound caused by the thrust of an insect's stinger into skin
- noun - a light informal meal
- noun - (angling) an instance of a fish taking the bait
- noun - wit having a sharp and caustic quality
- noun - a strong odor or taste property
- noun - the act of gripping or chewing off with the teeth and jaws
- noun - a portion removed from the whole
- adj - to seize with the teeth [v BIT, BITTEN, BITING, BITES] : BITEABLE
There are 6 letters in BITTEN: B E I N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BITTEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BITTEN plus a wildcard: BITTEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BITTEN
Images for BITTEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.