Scrabble word: SHAMBLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAMBLES exist?
Definitions of SHAMBLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a condition of great disorder
- noun - a building where animals are butchered
- noun - walking with a slow dragging motion without lifting your feet
- verb - walk by dragging one's feet
- A scene or condition of complete disorder or ruin: “The economy was in a shambles” (W.
- Great clutter or jumble; a total mess: made dinner and left the kitchen a shambles.
- A place or scene of bloodshed or carnage.
- A scene or condition of great devastation.
- A slaughterhouse.
- A meat market or butcher shop.
- verb - to walk awkwardly
There are 8 letters in SHAMBLES: A B E H L M S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAMBLES plus a wildcard: SHAMBLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAMBLES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words