Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHAMBLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAMBLES exist?
Definitions of SHAMBLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a condition of great disorder
- noun - a building where animals are butchered
- noun - walking with a slow dragging motion without lifting your feet
- verb - walk by dragging one's feet
- A scene or condition of complete disorder or ruin: “The economy was in a shambles” (W.
- Great clutter or jumble; a total mess: made dinner and left the kitchen a shambles.
- A place or scene of bloodshed or carnage.
- A scene or condition of great devastation.
- A slaughterhouse.
- A meat market or butcher shop.
- verb - to walk awkwardly
There are 8 letters in SHAMBLES: A B E H L M S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAMBLES plus a wildcard: SHAMBLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAMBLES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHAMBLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.