Scrabble word: NEMESIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEMESIS exist?
Definitions of NEMESIS in dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) the goddess of divine retribution and vengeance
- noun - something causing misery or death
- A source of harm or ruin: Uncritical trust is my nemesis.
- Retributive justice in its execution or outcome: To follow the proposed course of action is to invite nemesis.
- An opponent that cannot be beaten or overcome.
- The goddess of retributive justice or vengeance.
- noun - an unbeatable opponent