Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MISSENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MISSENSE exist?
Definitions of MISSENSE in dictionaries:
- A section within a strand of messenger RNA containing a codon altered through mutation so that it codes for a different amino acid.
- n - a form of genetic mutation
There are 8 letters in MISSENSE: E E I M N S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MISSENSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MISSENSE plus a wildcard: MISSENSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MISSENSE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MISSENSE
- Bioinformatics Profiling of missense Mutations
- molecular genetic Point Mutation
- MuD Server - Annotating the affect of missense mutations on the ...
- Gja1 missense mutation in a mouse model of oculodentodigital ...
- missense mutation in the type II hair keratin hHb3 is associated ...
- Distribution of human ATP7A missense mutations associated with Menkes ...
- JAMA Network JAMA Dermatology A Novel missense Mutation in the ...
- Frequent Mutation of the PIK3CA Gene in Ovarian and Breast Cancers
- CIHR awards research grants to Libin members Libin Cardiovascular ...
- ... with a COL4A5 missense mutation in a non-collagenous interruption
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.