Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HESITATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HESITATE exist?
Definitions of HESITATE in dictionaries:
- verb - pause or hold back in uncertainty or unwillingness
- verb - interrupt temporarily an activity before continuing
- To be slow to act, speak, or decide.
- To pause in uncertainty; waver.
- To be reluctant.
- These verbs mean to be uncertain, irresolute, or indecisive.
- v - to hold back in uncertainty
There are 8 letters in HESITATE: A E E H I S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HESITATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HESITATE plus a wildcard: HESITATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HESITATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HESITATE
- ... Top Reasons Travel Managers hesitate on Completing an Airfare Audit
- The longer you hesitate - The quicker others decide for you
- SWEET SPOT ITS ALL ABOUT... DONT hesitate ROCKSTARS WANTED
- Not A People Person Comic Archive hesitate
- Mens health dont hesitate to visit the doctor Dr Debbie Health ...
- hesitate Young Woman Stock Photo 61685023 Shutterstock
- Do you want to learn english with me hesitate
- Home Buying Tips for Negotiating Closing Cost with the Home Seller
- Dont hesitate Main Image
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.