Scrabble word: HESITATE
Is HESITATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HESITATE in dictionaries:
- verb - pause or hold back in uncertainty or unwillingness
- verb - interrupt temporarily an activity before continuing
- To be slow to act, speak, or decide.
- To pause in uncertainty; waver.
- To be reluctant.
- These verbs mean to be uncertain, irresolute, or indecisive.
- verb - to hold back in uncertainty
There are 8 letters in HESITATE: A E E H I S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HESITATE
Click to search all anagrams of HESITATE plus a wildcard: HESITATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HESITATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HESITATE
Lookup in Wiki for HESITATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.