Scrabble word: AESTHETIC
Is AESTHETIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AESTHETIC in dictionaries:
- noun - (philosophy) a philosophical theory as to what is beautiful
- adj - relating to or dealing with the subject of aesthetics
- adj - concerning or characterized by an appreciation of beauty or good taste
- adj - aesthetically pleasing
- Relating to the philosophy or theories of aesthetics.
- Of or concerning the appreciation of beauty or good taste: the aesthetic faculties.
- Characterized by a heightened sensitivity to beauty.
- Artistic: The play was an aesthetic success.
- Conforming to accepted notions of good taste.
- A guiding principle in matters of artistic beauty and taste; artistic sensibility: “a generous Age of Aquarius aesthetic that said that everything was art” (William Wilson).
- An underlying principle, a set of principles, or a view often manifested by outward appearances or style of behavior: “What troubled him was the squalor of [the colonel’s] aesthetic” (Lewis H.
There are 9 letters in AESTHETIC: A C E E H I S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AESTHETIC
Click to search all anagrams of AESTHETIC plus a wildcard: AESTHETIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AESTHETIC
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AESTHETIC
Lookup in Wiki for AESTHETIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.