Scrabble word: AESTHETICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AESTHETICS exist?
Definitions of AESTHETICS in dictionaries:
- noun - (art) the branch of philosophy dealing with beauty and taste (emphasizing the evaluative criteria that are applied to art)
- noun - (philosophy) a philosophical theory as to what is beautiful
- The branch of philosophy that deals with the nature and expression of beauty, as in the fine arts.
- In Kantian philosophy, the branch of metaphysics concerned with the laws of perception.
- The study of the psychological responses to beauty and artistic experiences.
- A conception of what is artistically valid or beautiful: minimalist aesthetics.
- An artistically beautiful or pleasing appearance: “They’re looking for quality construction, not aesthetics” (Ron Schram).
There are 10 letters in AESTHETICS: A C E E H I S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AESTHETICS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AESTHETICS plus a wildcard: AESTHETICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AESTHETICS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AESTHETICS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.