Scrabble word: SENSIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENSIBLE exist?
Definitions of SENSIBLE in dictionaries:
- adj - showing reason or sound judgment
- adj - able to feel or perceive
- adj - readily perceived by the senses
- adj - aware intuitively or intellectually of something sensed
- Perceptible by the senses or by the mind.
- Readily perceived; appreciable.
- Having the faculty of sensation; able to feel or perceive.
- Having a perception of something; cognizant: “I am sensible that a good deal more is still to be done” (Edmund Burke).
- Acting with or exhibiting good sense: a sensible person; a sensible choice.
- adv - having or showing good judgment [adj -BLER, -BLEST] : SENSIBLY
- noun - something that can be sensed
There are 8 letters in SENSIBLE: B E E I L N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENSIBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENSIBLE plus a wildcard: SENSIBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENSIBLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SENSIBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.