Scrabble word: SENSIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENSIBLE exist?
Definitions of SENSIBLE in dictionaries:
- adj - showing reason or sound judgment
- adj - able to feel or perceive
- adj - readily perceived by the senses
- adj - aware intuitively or intellectually of something sensed
- Perceptible by the senses or by the mind.
- Readily perceived; appreciable.
- Having the faculty of sensation; able to feel or perceive.
- Having a perception of something; cognizant: “I am sensible that a good deal more is still to be done” (Edmund Burke).
- Acting with or exhibiting good sense: a sensible person; a sensible choice.
- adv - having or showing good judgment [adj -BLER, -BLEST] : SENSIBLY
- noun - something that can be sensed