Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ESTIMATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESTIMATE exist?
Definitions of ESTIMATE in dictionaries:
- noun - an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth
- noun - a judgment of the qualities of something or somebody
- noun - a document appraising the value of something (as for insurance or taxation)
- noun - a statement indicating the likely cost of some job
- noun - the respect with which a person is held
- verb - judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- verb - judge to be probable
- To calculate approximately (the amount, extent, magnitude, position, or value of something).
- To form an opinion about; evaluate: “While an author is yet living we estimate his powers by his worst performance” (Samuel Johnson).
- The act of evaluating or appraising.
- A tentative evaluation or rough calculation, as of worth, quantity, or size.
- A statement of the approximate cost of work to be done, such as a building project or car repairs.
- These verbs mean to form a judgment of worth or significance.
- v - to make an approximate judgment of
There are 8 letters in ESTIMATE: A E E I M S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESTIMATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESTIMATE plus a wildcard: ESTIMATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESTIMATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ESTIMATE
- estimate - Job Costing and Estimating Software
- estimates Reservations & Shipments Whats the difference
- Making sure that estimates are put together quickly and accurately is ...
- estimateINSPECTION FORMS AutomotiveForms.net One-Stop Shop For ...
- estimate TAKE-OFF SHEET
- The estimate Worksheet Labor Cost View
- The estimate lists all material items associated with the covered loss ...
- OMNISCIENT INFRSTRUCTURES LLP - Sample-estimatecost analysis
- Construction Cost estimate Form
- Sample Basic estimate