Scrabble word: ESTIMATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESTIMATE exist?
Definitions of ESTIMATE in dictionaries:
- noun - an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth
- noun - a judgment of the qualities of something or somebody
- noun - a document appraising the value of something (as for insurance or taxation)
- noun - a statement indicating the likely cost of some job
- noun - the respect with which a person is held
- verb - judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- verb - judge to be probable
- To calculate approximately (the amount, extent, magnitude, position, or value of something).
- To form an opinion about; evaluate: “While an author is yet living we estimate his powers by his worst performance” (Samuel Johnson).
- The act of evaluating or appraising.
- A tentative evaluation or rough calculation, as of worth, quantity, or size.
- A statement of the approximate cost of work to be done, such as a building project or car repairs.
- These verbs mean to form a judgment of worth or significance.
- verb - to make an approximate judgment of
There are 8 letters in ESTIMATE: A E E I M S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESTIMATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESTIMATE plus a wildcard: ESTIMATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESTIMATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ESTIMATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.