Scrabble word: MESHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MESHES exist?
Definitions of MESHES in dictionaries:
- noun - the number of openings per linear inch of a screen
- noun - contact by fitting together
- noun - the topology of a network whose components are all connected directly to every other component
- noun - an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- noun - the act of interlocking or meshing
- verb - keep engaged
- verb - coordinate in such a way that all parts work together effectively
- verb - work together in harmony
- verb - entangle or catch in (or as if in) a mesh
- verb - to bring together in intricate confusion
There are 6 letters in MESHES: E E H M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MESHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MESHES plus a wildcard: MESHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MESHES
Images for MESHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.