Scrabble word: SCHEMES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCHEMES exist?
Definitions of SCHEMES in dictionaries:
- noun - an elaborate and systematic plan of action
- noun - a statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
- noun - a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole
- noun - an internal representation of the world
- noun - a schematic or preliminary plan
- verb - form intrigues (for) in an underhand manner
- verb - devise a system or form a scheme for
- verb - to plan or plot
There are 7 letters in SCHEMES: C E E H M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCHEMES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCHEMES plus a wildcard: SCHEMES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCHEMES
Images for SCHEMES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.