Scrabble word: SCHEME
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCHEME exist?
Definitions of SCHEME in dictionaries:
- noun - an elaborate and systematic plan of action
- noun - a statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
- noun - a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole
- noun - an internal representation of the world
- noun - a schematic or preliminary plan
- verb - form intrigues (for) in an underhand manner
- verb - devise a system or form a scheme for
- A systematic plan of action.
- A secret or devious plan; a plot.
- An impractical or unrealistic plan: “Your scheme yields no revenue; it yields nothing but discontent, disorder, disobedience” (Edmund Burke).
- An orderly combination of related parts: an irrigation scheme with dams, reservoirs, and channels.
- A chart, a diagram, or an outline of a system or an object.
- To plot: scheming their revenge.
- To make plans, especially secret or devious ones.
- verb - to plan or plot