Scrabble word: SCHEME
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCHEME exist?
Definitions of SCHEME in dictionaries:
- noun - an elaborate and systematic plan of action
- noun - a statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
- noun - a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole
- noun - an internal representation of the world
- noun - a schematic or preliminary plan
- verb - form intrigues (for) in an underhand manner
- verb - devise a system or form a scheme for
- A systematic plan of action.
- A secret or devious plan; a plot.
- An impractical or unrealistic plan: “Your scheme yields no revenue; it yields nothing but discontent, disorder, disobedience” (Edmund Burke).
- An orderly combination of related parts: an irrigation scheme with dams, reservoirs, and channels.
- A chart, a diagram, or an outline of a system or an object.
- To plot: scheming their revenge.
- To make plans, especially secret or devious ones.
- verb - to plan or plot
There are 6 letters in SCHEME: C E E H M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCHEME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCHEME plus a wildcard: SCHEME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCHEME
Images for SCHEME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.