Scrabble word: ESSENTIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESSENTIAL exist?
Definitions of ESSENTIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - anything indispensable
- adj - absolutely necessary
- adj - basic and fundamental
- adj - of the greatest importance
- adj - being or relating to or containing the essence of a plant etc
- adj - defining rights and duties as opposed to giving the rules by which rights and duties are established
- Constituting or being part of the essence of something; inherent.
- Basic or indispensable; necessary: essential ingredients.
- Of, relating to, or being a dysfunctional condition or a disease whose cause is unknown: essential hypertension.
- Being a substance that is required for normal functioning but cannot be synthesized by the body and therefore must be included in the diet.
- Something fundamental.
- Something necessary or indispensable.
There are 9 letters in ESSENTIAL: A E E I L N S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESSENTIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESSENTIAL plus a wildcard: ESSENTIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESSENTIAL
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ESSENTIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.