Scrabble word: PYROTECHNICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PYROTECHNICS exist?
Definitions of PYROTECHNICS in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) brilliance of display (as in the performance of music)
- noun - the craft of making fireworks
- noun - (usually plural) a device with an explosive that burns at a low rate and with colored flames
- The art of manufacturing or setting off fireworks.
- A fireworks display.
- A brilliant display, as of rhetoric or wit, or of virtuosity in the performing arts.