Scrabble word: PYROTECHNICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PYROTECHNICS exist?
Definitions of PYROTECHNICS in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) brilliance of display (as in the performance of music)
- noun - the craft of making fireworks
- noun - (usually plural) a device with an explosive that burns at a low rate and with colored flames
- The art of manufacturing or setting off fireworks.
- A fireworks display.
- A brilliant display, as of rhetoric or wit, or of virtuosity in the performing arts.
There are 12 letters in PYROTECHNICS: C C E H I N O P R S T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PYROTECHNICS plus a wildcard: PYROTECHNICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PYROTECHNICS
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PYROTECHNICS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.