Scrabble word: CHRONIC
Is CHRONIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CHRONIC in dictionaries:
- adj - being long-lasting and recurrent or characterized by long suffering
- adj - of long duration
- adj - habitual
- Of long duration; continuing: chronic money problems.
- Lasting for a long period of time or marked by frequent recurrence, as certain diseases: chronic colitis.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “having long had a habit or a disease”: a chronic complainer; a confirmed bachelor; a habitual cheat; an inveterate smoker.
- noun - one that suffers from a long-lasting disease
There are 7 letters in CHRONIC: C C H I N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHRONIC
Click to search all anagrams of CHRONIC plus a wildcard: CHRONIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHRONIC
Images for CHRONIC
Lookup in Wiki for CHRONIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.