Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHRONIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHRONIC exist?
Definitions of CHRONIC in dictionaries:
- adj - being long-lasting and recurrent or characterized by long suffering
- adj - of long duration
- adj - habitual
- Of long duration; continuing: chronic money problems.
- Lasting for a long period of time or marked by frequent recurrence, as certain diseases: chronic colitis.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “having long had a habit or a disease”: a chronic complainer; a confirmed bachelor; a habitual cheat; an inveterate smoker.
- n - one that suffers from a long-lasting disease
There are 7 letters in CHRONIC: C C H I N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHRONIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHRONIC plus a wildcard: CHRONIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHRONIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHRONIC
- Get a 10-pack of chronic x Rhino marijuana seeds from Willy Jack Seeds
- The chronic vs Ready To Die Straight Outta Compton vs ...
- free Plant Wallpapers chronic 3 Wallpaper plantWallpapers
- What is the difference between chronic bronchitis and emphysema
- chronic or Excess Inflammation
- Grow chronic NIMBIN TELEVISION
- La chronic es una de las Semillas de Marihuana con mayor fama y ...
- Souborchronic Myeloid Leukemia smear 2009-04-09.JPG - Wikipedie
- The chronic
- Slide Name chronic Cholecystitis (high)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.