Scrabble word: SYNOPTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNOPTIC exist?
Definitions of SYNOPTIC in dictionaries:
- adj - presenting a summary or general view of a whole
- adj - presenting or taking the same point of view
- Of or constituting a synopsis; presenting a summary of the principal parts or a general view of the whole.
- Taking the same point of view.
- Often Synoptic.
- noun - a condensation of the substance of a larger work
There are 8 letters in SYNOPTIC: C I N O P S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYNOPTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYNOPTIC plus a wildcard: SYNOPTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYNOPTIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words