Scrabble word: SYNOPTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNOPTIC exist?
Definitions of SYNOPTIC in dictionaries:
- adj - presenting a summary or general view of a whole
- adj - presenting or taking the same point of view
- Of or constituting a synopsis; presenting a summary of the principal parts or a general view of the whole.
- Taking the same point of view.
- Often Synoptic.
- noun - a condensation of the substance of a larger work
There are 8 letters in SYNOPTIC: C I N O P S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYNOPTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYNOPTIC plus a wildcard: SYNOPTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYNOPTIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SYNOPTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.